Animal Hospital of West Nashville: Your Partners for Your Pets Care
At the Animal Hospital of West Nashville, we care for the health of your pet! As a full-service veterinarian clinic, your pet will receive the highest level of care. Our staff represents three generations of quality medical care. Formerly known as Greene Animal Hospital, we’ve continued the same quality of veterinary treatment and preventive measures that you have come to expect.
Meet the Veterinarian and Team
Veterinary services are provided by Dr. Jill Burgess and our qualified staff. We make every effort to keep your pet comfortable and at ease. Staff will take the time to explain any procedures so that you understand why it’s needed and what is involved. When your pet needs veterinary care in Nashville, our staff at the Animal Hospital of West Nashville provides the high-quality attention your furry friend deserves.
Our Pet Services
As a full-service veterinary medicine provider, our clinic is designed for both emergency and regular care. While our practice is limited to dogs and cats, you will find all of the services they need for a healthy, happy life.
- Wellness Exams – Just like you, periodically your pet needs a checkup! Performed by Dr. Burgess, the exam will cover general health, review current medications, heartworm and the flea and tick prevention being used. This is also a good time to ask questions that may have worried you and address any behavior issues.
- Vaccinations – Regular vaccinations are a way to protect your pet’s health. However, we only give the necessary vaccinations given your pet’s lifestyle. The vet will address any concerns you may have.
- Dental Care – Poor pet dental care can create other life-threatening conditions. However, many pet owners don’t realize that their dog or cat’s teeth need to be brushed regularly. As part of our whole health approach to pet wellness, we provide dental checkups and cleanings.
- Laser Therapy – Laser therapy provides effective pain relief for pets with injuries or arthritis. This non-invasive treatment allows the injury to heal and can reduce swelling. Most pets enjoy this treatment.
- Surgery – Our team provides same day spaying and neutering services. For more complicated procedures, your pet may be referred to another high-quality veterinary clinic for treatment.
- Boarding and Grooming – When you need to board for your pet, you can know that they are in a loving environment being cared for by a great team. Our groomers are ready to bathe and groom for pet when they need it.
Quality Care for Your Pet
When your pet is healthy, they can have a long, happy life with you. In Nashville, our team at the Animal Hospital of West Nashville provides compassionate care for dogs and cats. Don’t put off getting your pet the attention they deserve.