Pet Grooming isn't just a luxury. Pet grooming can be a necessity to ensure your pet stays comfortable, healthy, and improves their overall quality of life. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to adequately groom your pet if you don't have the right professional services by your side.
Fortunately, we at Animal Hospital of West Nashville serving Nashville, TN, offer a wide range of pet services, including pet grooming. Our lovely master pet groomer Paul has over 39 years of experience dealing with dogs and even cats. Dawn also has ample experience with pet grooming, having over a decade of experience and amazing at grooming small dogs. With our pet grooming expertise, you can be confident in taking your pet in for their grooming session.
Pet Grooming Benefits
Taking your pet in for grooming can be difficult, especially if they exhibit behavioral issues or you are a new pet owner. It's important to visit a qualified pet groomer that can help ease your pet's nerves and provide them with high-quality grooming services. Pet grooming can be beneficial for your pet, such as:
- Reducing the amount of shedding that occurs at home
- Preventing your pet from overheating and possibly becoming dehydrated during the summer months
- Keeping their coat healthy and full year-round
- Preventing allergies from arising for both your pet and you
- Getting rid of teas, flicks, and other parasites that can linger on your dog's fur
- Preventing matted fur, which can be incredibly painful for your pet
- Improving your pet's ability to walk and play without being weighed down or having their paws hurt due to ill-maintained nails
These are just some of the many benefits of pet grooming and show why you should take your pet in for an appointment as soon as possible.
How Dog and Cat Pet Grooming Specialists Help
Our pet grooming specialists will help provide a wide range of services for your dog and cat. These include:
- Nail trimming
- Washing their coat with shampoo
- Brushing their coat to detangle and bring out the beautiful shine
- Trimming around the nails and paws
- De-shedding to prepare for the summer or after winter
- Getting rid of fleas and ticks
- Calming anxiety around pet grooming
A qualified pet grooming specialist, such as Paul or Dawn, can provide proper care for your pet.
Keep Your Pet Comfortable Year-round at Animal Hospital of West Nashville
At Animal Hospital of West Nashville serving Nashville, TN, we're here to help our community members and their dog or cat pets feel comfortable any season! Call us to book an appointment and see how we can help your pet at (615) 356-8993.