Welcome to The Animal Hospital of West Nashville
The Animal Hospital of West Nashville is a full-service veterinarian clinic. Formerly Greene Animal Hospital, our office is backed by three generations of animal care. Our veterinarian, Dr. Jill Burgess, and our staff provide loving, compassionate care to our furry friends. We want every experience you have with us to be comfortable and relaxed. If you are looking for a veterinarian in Nashville, the Animal Hospital of West Nashville is the best choice.
What We Do
Our clinic is equipped to handle both routine and urgent care situations. We treat dogs and cats only. Our services include:
- Wellness Exams - Dr. Burgess will perform a complete check-up, give advice on medications, vaccines, heartworm, flea, and tick prevention, nutrition, behavior issues, and address any concerns you may have.
- Vaccinations - We believe that vaccines are the most proactive way to give your pet a healthy, long life. Only necessary vaccines are given, according to your pet's lifestyle and exposure to certain illnesses.
- Pet Dental Care - Many people are not aware that pets need regular teeth cleaning. While brushing at home is recommended, dental health check-ups and cleanings by the veterinarian are advised as well. Poor dental health can lead to other life-threatening conditions such as heart problems.
- Laser therapy - If your fur baby has arthritis, an injury, swelling, or a muscular-skeletal abnormality, laser therapy can be used to provide pain relief and healing. It is non-invasive and most animals enjoy it.
- Surgical procedures - We do spay and neutering, repairs, and other same day recovery surgeries. Complicated surgeries may be referred out but you can rest assured your baby will get top quality care.
- Pet Boarding and Grooming - It is easier to leave your dog or cat if you know they are being cared for properly. Our boarding staff loves taking care of pets while the owners are away, including regular exercise and attention. Groomers in our facility will get your pet looking and smelling sweet for a happier dog and owner!